Friday, February 13, 2009

Moving into the 21st Century

Wow, I have purchased more technology in the past two months then I have in my 32 years. I purchased a laptop to assist me with my master's program. I love my MacBook. Apple really knows how to create a easy to use and versatile piece of equipment. The all glass and metal body make it feel very sturdy. It is fast and the battery lasts for what seems forever.
My newest purchase of technology (with the help of birthday money and my gift card from work) an iPhone. Wow this little phone is awesome. I can check e-mail, text, listen to music, check Facebook, use GPS to get directions. All I can say is WOW. The main reason I got the phone is for the calendar and to do list functions. I looked into getting a PDA...boy are they expensive. So now I have a piece of technology that replaces three things (phone, PDA, iPod).
More updates on how cool my phone is sure to come.
Tomorrow, hubby and I are taking on Hershey, PA.

No comments:

Post a Comment